The Accounts Payable (AP) operation is transformed leaving manual invoice processing behind.
OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® Solutions (VIM) optimizes and simplifies the process of receiving, managing, routing and monitoring invoices and related documentation.
Stakeholders involved in any invoice problem quickly and efficiently access invoice information, such as relevant PO number, status of the invoice payment, and more.
VIM routes invoices automatically to the right person for resolution, approval, and payment. Managers review and approve invoices using the modern SAP Fiori user experience.
This tool supports any input channel whether digital or analog: paper invoices or as PDF attached to email.
The benefits of running OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) are:
• Accelerate AP operations across the enterprise through integration with SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4 HANA
• Boost productivity and revenue by automating routing, approval, and payment processes
• Enhance vendor relations with better access to current, accurate vendor information
• Ensure accurate, on-time financial reporting with automatic access to AP information
• Improve cash flow by streamlining workflows, initiating reminders, and shortening the payment cycle
• Promote regulatory compliance with a well-managed process using preconfigured rules, roles and actions